Day 2 - London Collections: Men's SS18 E. Tautz
Posted on 18 August 2017
June 10, 2017
Backstage at London Fashion Week Men’s E.Tautz SS18 with International Artistic Director Philipp Haug and the label.m Session Team using the award-winning professional haircare range label.m Professional Haircare
The key inspiration behind the collection was taken from Jeremy Irons, an English actor from the 80s. His distinct style was translated onto the catwalk, along with musical influences from bands: Japan and Wham.
Hair followed the same inspiration, focusing on each model's natural hair texture. Each were chosen diversely, representing the various styles of everyday men. Natural texture and movement were created using label.m products, with the overall look being loose and healthy.
Get the Look
- Apply label.m Sea Salt Spray to the hair
- Using your fingers, sweep the hair back creating a natural parting
- Blast the hair, keeping it naturally messy and slightly off the face - blow away from the face
- Using silver clips to create height and texture
- Secure with label.m Hairspray
Hair styling by label.m Session Team using label.m Professional Haircare
label.m Professional Haircare is available in all label.m, essensuals and label.m Concept salons worldwide and online at labelmusa.com