Day 1 - New York Fashion Week SS18 Músed
Posted on 15 September 2017
September 8, 2017
Backstage at New York Fashion Week Mused SS18 runway headed by label.m Stylist Matthew Curtis and the label.m USA Session Team using the award-winning professional haircare range label.m USA.
MUSED "is angels, other worldly and ethereal. The collection has a regal quality, lots of lions and angels. The fabrics are satin & sheer organza in colors of champagne, golden and midnight sky. I was really inspired by the symbols of angels, lions and the zodiac with the night time sky with the stars, evoking a feeling of hopefulness & angelic quality." -- Lindsey Jones, Músed Designer
"We are creating an effortless, soft texture to pair with the designers airy & ethereal collection. Inspired by the hair blowing in the night air & how hair moves as if the girls were walking on a cloud." -- Matthew Curtis, label.m Hair Lead
Get the Look
- Apply label.m Volume Mousse onto the roots to prep the hair & blow-dry smooth using label.m Grooming Brush.
- Create a center-part using the label.m Metal Tail Comb.
- Trim hair angling away from the body to create an airy-ness throughout the ends.
- Mist hair with label.m Sea Salt Spray through the ends & rub through fingers to create separation.
- Use label.men Texture Wax Stick to remove any fly-aways from the part & top of the head, making sure the hair is completely smooth.
Hairstyling by label.m USA Session Team using label.m USA Professional Haircare.
label.m Professional Haircare is available in all label.m, essensuals and label.m Concept salons worldwide and online at labelmusa.com