Day 2 - New York Fashion Week SS18 Irina Vitjaz
Posted on 15 September 2017
September 9, 2017
Backstage at New York Fashion Week Irina Vitjaz SS18 runway headed by label.m Stylist Matthew Curtis and the label.m USA Session Team using the award-winning professional haircare range label.m USA.
IRINA VITJAZ SS18 "is timeless, classix and reminiscent of old Hollywood glamour." -- Irina Vitjaz, Designer
"We focused on the glamour of Irina's collection and wanted the hair to mimic but not overpower the clothing. A sleek, matte finish low-pony is the definition of timeless elegance." -- Matthew Curtis, label.m Hair Lead
Get the Look
- Use label.m Metal Tail Comb to create center-part, prep edges of hair with label.m Volume Mousse.
- Blow-dry front sections flat with label.m Session Brush ensuring all flyaways are secure.
- Apple label.m Hairspray & begin smoothing the hair flat with label.m Grooming Brush, bringing all the hair into a super-smooth low, ponytail.
- Use elastic to secure low ponytail onto the nape of the neck.
- Take a piece of hair fro the ponytail & wrap around the elastic, secure last inch of hair into the base of the ponytail with a u-pin.
- Use label.men Texture Wax Stick and label.m Hairspray to smooth any flyaways.
Hairstyling by label.m USA Session Team using label.m USA Professional Haircare.
label.m Professional Haircare is available in all label.m, essensuals and label.m Concept salons worldwide and online at labelmusa.com