American Salon Gives How-To From Músed SS18 NYFW Show
Posted on 21 September 2017
The latest SS18 collection from Mused was hopeful with inspirations of angels, lions, zodiacs and the starry midnight sky. Colors of champagne, gold and navy walked down the runway with fabrics of sheer organza and satin to create a regal and ethereal quality.
To compliment this otherworldly theme, hair lead Matthew Curtis (@matthewcurtishair) used Label.m to create effortless and airy soft texture, “I was inspired by hair blowing in the night air and how it would move if the girls were walking on a cloud,” says Curtis.
GET THE LOOK
- Apply label.m Volume Mousse on roots through mid-shaft and blow-dry using a label.m Grooming Brush.
- Create a center-part using the label.m Metal Tail Comb.
- Trim hair angling away from the body to create an airy-ness throughout the ends.
- Mist label.m Sea Salt Spray through the ends to create separation.
- Remove any flyaways from the part and top of the head by smoothing them down with label.m Texture Wax Stick.
About: Born out of the love for creativity and passionate dedication to the craft of hairdressing, label.m was created in London in 2005 by Toni Mascolo, CEO and Sacha Mascolo-Tarbuck, Global Creative Director. The official haircare product of London Fashion Week, and now a $100 million super brand, label.m. embodies London's Brit-Cool collective of Fashion and Music. label.m formulations show where art collides with science. Created in the salon, rather than in a laboratory, the dynamic, award-winning collection combines naturally sourced ingredients, essential oils with exclusive label.m technologies. Launched in 2005 with 15 distinctive products, the current label.m collection now incorporates over 75 products categorized into a simple 4C system: Cleanse, Condition, Create and Complete. For more info visit www.labelmusa.com.
Full article here: http://www.americansalon.com/hair/fashion-week-how-to-angelic-soft-texture